Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedW 14 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667 Lon: -120.4 Elev: 4734ft.
7 Miles SE Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind around 7 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE