Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1023.7 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47 Lon: -71.29 Elev: 133ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday A chance of snow, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 22. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Snow, mainly after 8pm. Low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Middlesex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE