Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Beverly Municipal Airport (KBVY)
Lat: 42.59 Lon: -70.92 Elev: 112ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 11. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 26. North wind around 9 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 25. Windy, with an east wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all snow after 11am. High near 37. Windy, with a north wind 24 to 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Essex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE