Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.3 mb)
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Concord Municipal Airport (KCON)
Lat: 43.21 Lon: -71.5 Elev: 346ft.
Concord Municipal Airport NH
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as zero. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as -1. Blustery, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -7. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Snow showers likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow. High near 25. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Merrimack County, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE