Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer29.94 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Fryeburg, Eastern Slopes Regional Airport (KIZG)
Lat: 43.98 Lon: -70.95 Elev: 449ft.
North Conway NH
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight A chance of snow between 11pm and 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Snow. High near 31. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Carroll, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE