Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Whitefield, Mount Washington Regional Airport (KHIE)
Lat: 44.36 Lon: -71.53 Elev: 1073ft.
6 Miles SE Franconia NH
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly between midnight and 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 16. Blustery, with a west wind around 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -7. Windy, with a west wind 20 to 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -18. Windy, with a northwest wind around 30 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -21. Windy, with a northwest wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Snow and sleet before 3pm, then freezing rain and sleet. High near 29. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers and sleet before 7pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Very windy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Very windy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Very windy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 12. Very windy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. Very windy.
- Thursday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Windy.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Windy.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Grafton, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE