Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667°N Lon: 121.995°W Elev: 3450ft.
14 Miles SSE Marion Forks OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. East wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. East southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE