Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
HOOD RIVER (HOXO)
Lat: 45.68444 Lon: -121.51806 Elev: 510ft.
Hood River OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Occasional flurries. Cloudy, with a low around 16. East wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Occasional flurries before 10am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as zero. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -7. East wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -7. East southeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Columbia River Gorge, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE