Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 14 G 21 MPH
- Barometer29.87 in (1011.6 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Billings, Billings Logan International Airport (KBIL)
Lat: 45.80694°N Lon: 108.54222°W Elev: 3648ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. West southwest wind 23 to 26 mph.
- Tonight Scattered showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind 14 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Rain before noon, then snow. High near 44. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 26. North wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around 3 inches.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers before noon, then a slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. West wind 10 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yellowstone County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE