Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Quartz Creek Bridge (US 26 MP 24.2) (ODT09)
Lat: 45.8419°N Lon: 123.51849°W Elev: 1150ft.
3 Miles ESE Arch Cape OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. East wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming south in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain. High near 45. Southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coast Range of Northwest Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE