Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 16 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Billings, Billings Logan International Airport (KBIL)
Lat: 45.80694°N Lon: 108.54222°W Elev: 3648ft.
Billings/Logan Intl Airport MT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 14 to 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West southwest wind 13 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. West southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 8 to 17 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yellowstone County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE