Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-6°C (22°F)
Current conditions at
I-5 @ Paradise Point (TPARA)
Lat: 45.8715 Lon: -122.7099 Elev: 49ft.
6 Miles S Woodland WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -8. Calm wind.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 1. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around -8. East wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 11 to 16 km/h in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 0. East wind 24 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -9. East wind 13 to 18 km/h decreasing to 5 to 10 km/h in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near -3.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -12.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 3.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 5.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Vancouver Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE