Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3 Lon: -122.26 Elev: 3199ft.
8 Miles N Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -7. Breezy, with an east wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -18. East wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -17. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -1. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE