Active pattern for the Pacific Northwest this week while a coastal low takes aim on the Northeast later this week
Thunderstorms with heavy rainfall is forecast to bring 5 to 7 inches of rainfall, with localized heavier amounts, to the Pacific Northwest throughout the week. Across the higher mountain elevations, measurable snow is likely. The Northeast will also be the focus of showers and thunderstorms beginning mid-week as a coastal low meanders of the Mid-Atlantic coast.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
5NM N Marquette MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 7:26 am EDT Oct 21, 2014
Forecast Valid: 9am EDT Oct 21, 2014-6pm EDT Oct 27, 2014
- Today NE wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny. Waves 4 to 6 ft.
- Tonight ENE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SSE after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Wednesday S wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night S wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly clear. Waves around 1 ft.
- Thursday S wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers, mainly after 2pm. Waves around 1 ft.
- Thursday Night SSW wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers before 2am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night S wind around 10 kt becoming WSW after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday W wind 15 to 20 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 to 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE