We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We’ve shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete. Details...
5NM N Marquette MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 8:56 pm EDT Sep 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11pm EDT Sep 22, 2014-6pm EDT Sep 29, 2014
- Overnight W wind around 10 kt. Clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SSW after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday S wind around 10 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night S wind 10 to 15 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night SSW wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SSE wind around 10 kt becoming SSW after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE