Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.6 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583°N Lon: 122.31361°W Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly before 11am. High near 57. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Light west northwest wind.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE