Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Stevens Pass (TSTEV)
Lat: 47.7459°N Lon: 121.0891°W Elev: 4019ft.
Stevens Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light south southeast wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. South southeast wind around 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Breezy.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE