Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Stevens Pass (TSTEV)
Lat: 47.7459°N Lon: 121.0891°W Elev: 4019ft.
Stevens Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 30. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE