Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-7°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Stevens Pass (TSTEV)
Lat: 47.7459 Lon: -121.0891 Elev: 4019ft.
Stevens Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around -2. Breezy, with an east wind around 22 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 9. East wind 8 to 17 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE