Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Stevens Pass (TSTEV)
Lat: 47.7459°N Lon: 121.0891°W Elev: 4019ft.
15 Miles NE Index WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. Temperature rising to near 33 by noon, then falling to around 26 during the remainder of the day. Northwest wind 6 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 6 to 16 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. East wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE