Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Arlington Municipal (KAWO)
Lat: 48.16667°N Lon: 122.16667°W Elev: 138ft.
10 Miles E Granite Falls WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 38. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE