Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
9 Miles ENE Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 3. Blustery, with an east northeast wind around 26 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 13. North wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE