Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865°N Lon: 121.678°W Elev: 4219ft.
8 Miles NE Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE