Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865°N Lon: 121.678°W Elev: 4219ft.
8 Miles NE Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. South wind around 7 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE