Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-10°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
9 Miles NE Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Light west southwest wind.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. East wind 10 to 17 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. East wind around 21 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. East northeast wind 8 to 16 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE