Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.07 in (1018.3 mb) Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Juneau, Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.35°N Lon: 134.58°W Elev: 20ft.
2 Miles N Lemon Creek AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 32. East wind around 5 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Snow before noon, then rain and snow. High near 34. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Wednesday Night Snow. Low around 30. East wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Thursday Rain. High near 36. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Night Rain and snow likely before midnight, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday A chance of rain and snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.