Threat of flash flooding continues into Monday for parts of Texas and New Mexico
Conditions will remain favorable for heavy rain and flooding through early Monday in parts of New Mexico and Texas along a stalled front. Isolated locations could receive 1 to 2 inches of additional rainfall. Numerous Flash Flood Watches and Warnings are in effect. The rainfall is forecast to taper off Monday afternoon.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedE 14 G 23 mph Barometer29.60 in (1002.6 mb) Dewpoint47°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Haines Airport (PAHN)
Lat: 59.25°N Lon: 135.52°W Elev: 31ft.
5 Miles SW Lutak AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Showers. Low around 37. Southwest wind around 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Showers. High near 39. Southwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Scattered showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.