Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 26 G 33 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1009.6 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Rawlins Municipal (KRWL)
Lat: 41.8 Lon: -107.2 Elev: 6736ft.
21 Miles N Walcott WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Windy, with a southwest wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 2am. Low around 20. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Snow. Temperature rising to near 27 by noon, then falling to around 16 during the remainder of the day. Blustery, with a west southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -10. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Windy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph increasing to 30 to 35 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Windy.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Breezy.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Carbon County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE