Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Sky Obscured with Haze
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1032.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
Current conditions at
Douglas/Converse County Airport (KDGW)
Lat: 42.8 Lon: -105.39 Elev: 4928ft.
5 Miles ESE Glendo WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 30. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Platte County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE