Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1001.7 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Douglas/Converse County Airport (KDGW)
Lat: 42.8°N Lon: 105.39°W Elev: 4928ft.
5 Miles ESE Glendo WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 9am. Temperature falling to around 32 by 10am. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Platte County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE