Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedSE 5 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
MOUNT ELIZABETH (MOUC1)
Lat: 38.062925 Lon: -120.247253 Elev: 4942ft.
19 Miles ENE Twain Harte CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 25. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. East northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35. East northeast wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. East northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE