Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in (1030.7 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
8 Miles NE Mount Shasta CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 38. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Southwest wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Wind chill values as low as -2. Windy, with a west northwest wind 31 to 36 mph decreasing to 24 to 29 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Windy, with a north northwest wind 31 to 36 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Blustery.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Windy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36. Windy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE