Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer29.89 in (1012.0 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Beverly Municipal Airport (KBVY)
Lat: 42.59°N Lon: 70.92°W Elev: 112ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 24. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Scattered snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers after 11pm, mixing with rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow before noon, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Essex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE