Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity93% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.99 in (1016.4 mb) Dewpoint35°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Berlin Municipal Airport (KBML)
Lat: 44.59°N Lon: 71.18°W Elev: 1158ft.
3 Miles WSW Berlin NH 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind. Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind. Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 41. North wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before 9pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Breezy. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Monday Sunny, with a high near 37. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.