Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1023.7 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Trenton, Mercer County Airport (KTTN)
Lat: 40.29 Lon: -74.82 Elev: 213ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Snow. High near 34. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain, snow, and sleet before 1am, then freezing rain and sleet likely. Low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mercer County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE