Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.57 in (1035.3 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Northeast Philadelphia Airport (KPNE)
Lat: 40.09 Lon: -75.02 Elev: 100ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow before 9pm, then rain and sleet between 9pm and 11pm, then rain after 11pm. Low around 35. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 47. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Philadelphia County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE