Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578°N Lon: 122.60917°W Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers likely, mainly before 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Showers, mainly after 8pm. Low around 46. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 55. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE