Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.82500 Lon: -115.66056 Elev: -43ft.
2 Miles N Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE