Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 9 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.825°N Lon: 115.66056°W Elev: -43ft.
2 Miles N Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 82. North wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 53. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE