Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in (1013.7 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Executive Airport (KSAC)
Lat: 38.50694 Lon: -121.49500 Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 81. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 85. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE