Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819 Lon: -120.241583 Elev: 5240ft.
17 Miles SSW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. Light east wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Light east southeast wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Light south southeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 16. Light south wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light southwest wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE