Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819°N Lon: 120.241583°W Elev: 5240ft.
17 Miles SSW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 51. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain and snow. Low around 30. South southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. High near 45. Southwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West southwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE