Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819°N Lon: 120.241583°W Elev: 5240ft.
17 Miles SSW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. East wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday A chance of rain before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow between 10am and 4pm, then rain after 4pm. High near 51. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Night Rain before 10pm, then snow. Low around 30. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE