Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Phoenix, Phoenix-Deer Valley Municipal Airport (KGBN)
Lat: 33.69026 Lon: -112.06618 Elev: 1486ft.
33 Miles WSW Ajo AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am, then a chance of showers. High near 58. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE