Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.8 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Yuma, Marine Corps Air Station (KNYL)
Lat: 32.65944 Lon: -114.59306 Elev: 207ft.
4 Miles WNW Fortuna Foothills AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yuma/Martinez Lake and Vicinity, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE