Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Imperial, Imperial County Airport (KIPL)
Lat: 32.83417 Lon: -115.57861 Elev: -56ft.
4 Miles NNW Holtville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Light west northwest wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 43. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE