Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 19 G 32 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
SQUAW LAKE (SWLC1)
Lat: 32.907750 Lon: -114.474028 Elev: 285ft.
16 Miles NNW Fortuna Foothills AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a north wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Colorado River Valley CA, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE