Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.82500 Lon: -115.66056 Elev: -43ft.
6 Miles WNW Westmorland CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE