Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Crossroads Park (MACP)
Lat: 33.32 Lon: -111.74 Elev: 1270ft.
3 Miles NNE Gilbert AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE