Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 0 G 6 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
City of Glendale (MAGD)
Lat: 33.5436 Lon: -112.1936 Elev: 1150ft.
2 Miles WNW Glendale AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE