Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms Saturday
Severe thunderstorms capable of producing damaging winds appear likely across parts of the upper Midwest, Ohio Valley and southern Great Lakes Saturday afternoon and evening. Marginally severe wind gusts and hail will also be possible across much of Kansas and southern Nebraska and in Pennsylvania, southern New York State and New Jersey Saturday afternoon.
0NM SSE Morehead City NC
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
MIDNIGHT. SEAS 4 TO 6 FT. ADJACENT SOUNDS AND RIVERS CHOPPY...
- SynopsisA STATIONARY FRONT WILL LINGER TO THE SOUTH OF THE AREA TONIGHT.
HIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD TO THE SOUTH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. A STRONG
COLD FRONT WILL MOVE THROUGH MONDAY NIGHT. HIGH PRESSURE BEHIND THE
FRONT WILL PASS TO THE NORTH WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY.
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSW 5 to 7 kt in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night SW wind around 9 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday SSW wind 10 to 14 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday Night SW wind 14 to 16 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday SW wind 14 to 17 kt becoming S in the afternoon. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday Night SW wind 9 to 14 kt becoming W after midnight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday N wind 5 to 8 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NE 5 to 9 kt after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
WINDS AND SEAS HIGHER IN AND NEAR TSTMS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE