Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 7 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
DIABLO GRANDE (DBLC1)
Lat: 37.329269 Lon: -121.295381 Elev: 1861ft.
16 Miles S Tracy CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 41. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then rain likely between 10pm and 4am, then rain likely, possibly mixed with snow after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE