Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Modesto, Modesto City-County-Sham Field (KMOD)
Lat: 37.62417°N Lon: 120.95056°W Elev: 95ft.
3 Miles SSW Riverbank CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Light south wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE