Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 9 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.7 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028 Lon: -117.08722 Elev: 5426ft.
3 Miles SSW Tonopah NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE