Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedWSW 14 G 35 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
CAMPO SECO (CMAC1)
Lat: 38.223611 Lon: -120.866389 Elev: 399ft.
16 Miles ENE Morada CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 88. West northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light northwest in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 95.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 94.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE