Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 17 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
CAMPO SECO (CMAC1)
Lat: 38.223611°N Lon: 120.866389°W Elev: 399ft.
16 Miles ENE Morada CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 43. East wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 42. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. East wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE