Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in (1024.1 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Fairfield / Travis Air Force Base (KSUU)
Lat: 38.26667 Lon: -121.95 Elev: 62ft.
5 Miles S Travis AFB/Fairfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 54. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE