Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 22 G 32 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fairfield / Travis Air Force Base (KSUU)
Lat: 38.26667°N Lon: 121.95°W Elev: 62ft.
5 Miles S Travis AFB/Fairfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy, with a north wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. North wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE